Re: F8 -> F9 horror

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:09 AM, <fedora-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 21:12 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 10:09 +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > If you want old stuff, use Fedora 8, not 9.
>
> Has 8 got proper working sound yet?  And without having to rip out
> pulseaudio to achieve it?

FWIW, I'm running F9 (w/ pulseaudio) and everything seems to be working
great.  I have banshee running at the same time as a few games and it
Just Works (TM).  Not sure what issues you were running into.  Adobe
Flash works fine (if you install libflashsupport).  I don't use Skype on
this computer, so I don't know if that works.

Jonathan