Re: gecko-mediaplayer?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 18:05 -0700, Knute Johnson wrote:
I installed F9 and was trying to listen to my favorite radio station
but I couldn't find mplayerplug-in.  Some of you said to get
gecko-mediaplayer instead.  I downloaded it with no problems and it
shows up in the plugins list but it doesn't work.  There is also a
Mozplugger at the top that appears not to be configured properly.

MozPlugger 1.10.1 handles QuickTime and Windows Media Player Plugin
        File name: nswrapper_32_32.mozplugger.so
        MozPlugger version 1.10.1, written by Fredrik Hübinette, Louis
        Bavoil and Peter Leese.
        For documentation on how to configure mozplugger, check the
man page. (type man mozplugger) Configuration file:
        Not found!
        Helper binary:
        Not found!
        Controller binary:
        Not found!
It lists al the mime types below this and they are all enabled.  Any
ideas where to start trying to figure out why it doesn't work?

Try removing mozplugger. I don't have it and am not sure it's necessary
(plus it's apparently not configured correctly). Since it's at the top
of the plugin list it might be interfering with gecko-mediaplayer.

poc

Thanks, I'll try that.

--

Knute Johnson