Re: Fedora 9/KDE 4 'non kde app'

Please don't top-post.  It makes threads difficult to follow.

On Thursday 29 May 2008 19:04:29 John Minson wrote:
>  This link does not address what I'm trying to do.
>
>  I create a bash script that runs /some/dir/XYZ.sh . I used to be able to
> add an arbitrary icon to my  panel that invokes it .I can in fact open the
> file manager and drag /some/dir/XYZ.sh into the panel but I cannot modify
> the icon representing it.

You must understand that a lot (indeed most) of KDE 4 is work-in-progress.
There are many things that do not yet have the functionality we are used to.
It is the future, so we need to start learning about it now, but improvements
are being made almost daily.

Anne