Re: lastest kernel support fedora 9 DVD

Around 10:14pm on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 (UK time), Randy Easley scrawled:

> Where can I download the latest kernel support dvd for Fedora 9?
> I want to be able to install in graphical mode.
>
> Also, I'm head to head with Fedora vs Centos
> 	Which is supported better?
> 	Which version will not break code and libraries, etc.
> 	Which updates better?

If you want stability run Centos, if you want latest versions (bleeding
edge?) run Fedora.  Fedora will require frequent re-installation or
upgrade to a newer version.

I run Centos on my servers and Fedora on my work stations.

In my experience both are well supported (but what do you mean by
support - paid for support, support on these sort of mailing lists, or
updates by package maintainers?)

I haven't had particular problems with either "breakign code and
libraries".

Both update fine.

Steve