Re: Fedora 9 + Network Manager = Wireless NOT Connecting

What wireless card do you have in your laptop?

Olusola

I would like to know if anyone is having problems getting their wireless connection to actually connect in Fedora 9 using Network Manager?

I just installed Fedora 9 on my laptop (Thinkpad R40).  I did not do the 76 updates yet, but out-of-the-box, my wireless won't connect.  The LAN connects just fine, but not wireless.  It's great that network manager does an auto broadcast, now.  I put in my WEP information, which I triple-checked, but it says the connection has disconnected.  I even tried it on WEPless access points and the same thing happens.

--
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.." -Rev1:4