Re: verifying iso images downloaded by jigdo during installation [SOLVED]

Thank you all for your suggestions. Kanarip, the person in charge of producing re-spins in fedoraunity, has responded to my request and has posted a page on the fedoraunity site containing SHA1SUM calculated for all fedora 9 everything re-spins. The page URL is http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?sysreq=ignore, just in case anyone needs it.
Thanks again for your active feedback.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mohammed El-Afifi <mohammed_elafifi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:50:22 PM
Subject: Re: verifying iso images downloaded by jigdo during installation

The problem is that there's no single site the iso is downloaded from. Jigdo works by downloading single package files from several sites(mirrors) and then accumulating them into a single iso file. I downloaded the jigdo file(the file containing information about the iso images) form the fedoraunity website, however there were no SHA1SUM for these ISO images at that site.
I posted a request on the fedoraunity site so that they may publish the SHA1SUM for these images. If anyone knows where such SHA1SUM files for these images may exist, it would be greatly helpful.
If anyone also has downloaded DVD 2 of that re-spin, he/she may try to test it against the verification step in the installation process. You don't have to perform a real installation to verify the media, just boot a computer and wait till you get into the verification step. If it passes, please calculate the SHA1SUM for the image and post it.
Otherwise, I'm afraid I may have to re-download the the suspected iso image again, which may take a few other days.