Re: Switching desktops

On May 27, 2008, at 2:32 PM, Mark Haney wrote:

Greetings!
I haven't been able to figure out how to use the KDE desktop instead of Gnome in version 9. I had the updater grab all the 4.04 files, but I how do I get it to switch?
Chris Howard

You should be able to change the session from the login screen. Or, if that's not there, from the CLI use 'switchdesk kde'. That should do it.

You could change it with Fedora 8, but the login screen doesn't give the option in 9... I tried the command but the system doesn't recognize it (if I'm doing it right)... I've been through all the documentation I could find...

A little more help?

WCH