apache with php with mysql

Hi all,

I've done a minimal install and have been using yum (drinking the kool-aid;) to pull in the additional packages I need.

I've installed httpd, php, php-mysql, mysql, mysql-server, verified that the apache module libphp5.so exists, then made a simple php web script to display "phpinfo()". It reports that it was compiled without mysql support.

I've used "yum whatprovides" to find all the other pieces but I haven't a clue as to what to search for on this one.

Anybody know which package will provide mysql support to libphp5.so?

Thanks in advance,
:m)