RE: repository for thunderbird [solved]

On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 11:47 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> My only gripe with Thunderbird is that it does not
> seem to work with my Exchange 2000 Email server. I
> don't think it is the problem with Exchange but if
> I am mistaken, I would love to hear about it.

get rid of exchange 2000.

> I could not understand why Thunderbird is not able
> obtain all of my folders/sub-folders.

sub folders, preexisting, should get built when tbird opens. that is, if
you create a folder and add a file with same name and .msf extension.

i have been recreating mailboxes and sub-folders with tbird from day 1
that it came out. a little easier than when i used netscape.

>   There is this
> thing called "Subscribe" but it seems that it is
> limited to "Inbox", "Trash" and "Junk".  I have
> hundreds of folders under my inbox as well as

do not put sub-folders under 'inbox' or any other active box.

create a path name, then build under it.

>  Is there an
> option somewhere that I am missing?

just may be. try as above, then post back.

hth.

--

tc,hago.

.