Re: KDE: system settings via command line

I can tell you that the command for running the System Settings is systemsettings, and that each component should theoretically be startable by callling 'kcmshell (name of module)', which you can find out by looking in /usr/lib/kde4 (the library will be called kcm_(name of module).so).  However, I suggest looking into launching XScreensaver at startup instead (IIRC, KDE actually uses XScreensaver in the background).