Re: Web server permission in FC9

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 20:57 -0400, Charles Layno wrote:
> #Forbidden
>
> #You don't have permission to access / on this server.
> #Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
> use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sounds suspiciously like SELinux.  And unlike some other *dumb* advice
just offered, do NOT turn off SELinux, configure it properly.  Write
back to the list if you need further advice on how to do that.

But plain old Unix permissions also produce the same results.  We can
only make guesses without more information about your system.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.15-80.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.