libraries

We have two machines installed identically (Centos 4.5) and also we installed our own software
on them identically on both.  This software uses mysql.

Someone pointed out that one one of the machines, mysql was using a lot more cpu.
I did an ldd on our process that uses mysql (and did readlink -f to get the final file
name which was not linked) and then did md5sum on the resulting libraries.  Some of the libraries
on machine 2 were different (at least with md5sum).  So someone suggesting taring up the libraries
from the machine where they work and untarring to the new machine.

This worked fine on one machine, but on the other there seems to be problems with an unrelated
ATM process (though it could be coincidental).

Any problems with copying libraries from one machine to another?
They were these:

/lib/libnsl-2.3.4.so
/lib/libgcc_s-3.4.6-20060404.so.1
/lib/libzutil.so