Fedora 9 - Netinstall issue

Hello,

Few days ago I did a netinstall and everything worked just fine.

Today , I did the same thing ,but I get this error:

"Unable to read group information from repositories. This is a problem
with the generation of your install tree."
With two options (Exit installer) (Retry)

On tty3 the last three lines of logging are

INFO : moving (1) to step reposetup
INFO : added repository Additional Fedora Software with source URL
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=9&arch=i386
WARNING : /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/yum/repos.py:64:
RuntimeWarning: YumProgress.progressbar called when popped
self.callback.progressbar(num, len(repos), repo.id)

20:38:11  ERROR :  Error running /usr/sbin/lspci: No such file or directory

and every time I press retry on tty3 I get this error " ERROR :  Error
running /usr/sbin/lspci: No such file or directory"

I've tried 3 repositories, in all three cases I end with the same error.

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world !" Mahatma Gandhi