Fedora 9 language: Khmer Support

Dear All,

While installing Fedora 9, I was very excited to see the Khmer language support for the first time and I checked the box for it. However, after the installation, I don’t know how to enable it.

Could some one please help?

I really like to try it out as it is my mother tongue. I used it before on Open SuSe but did not want to switch to the distro and at the same time was hoping to see the same support on Fedora some day. I know, there are some people out there who are working very hard for this and I’m very thankful and very happy for your success in this. I hope, I could use Fedora for my daily documents and reports now, which I have been longing for.

Thanks a lot

Khem