KDE4 small issues

Just installed Fedora9 and I think I can say I'm very happy with it!
I was using FC6 before, and t looks like many improvements have been
done! Practically everything worked out-of-the-box, including wireless
(ipw2200 firmware is now shipped with Fedora.. I guess licensing has
changed?). Only the wireless led I had to activate myself...

Anyhow, just to report some minor issues in KDE4 (Which I like, but
the Oxygen style does not really suite me... I guess it is a matter of
personal taste)
1. When selecting eject for the DVD-unit in the computer panel of the
kickoff, the disk just gets unmounted, but actually it is not ejected.
Any idea how to fix this?
2. The "sounds" section in System settings does not seem to work
properly. Whatever I select on the left frame, the right frame does
not change. So how can I deactivate system sound notifications?
3. Superkaramba theme RadioList-mplayer does not work (Superkaramba
claims some components are missing...) Any idea why or suggestion for
a Plasmoid replacement to listen to a pre-built list of online radios?

Fede