Re: Dovecot + IMAP + XP + OL 2000/2002/2003 freeze

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:40 AM, seb <seb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> There is an sp3 for XP now, not that I think that would fix it but you
> never know. Its best to be thorough.
>>
>> Max
>
> No luck with SP3,
> that don't fix the problem :-(

How does the setup on f9 and CentOS compare to the setup on the gentoo
box? they may differ slightly but the major points i.e running
services etc should be largely the same.
It works with other mail clients but not outlook? have you looked for
updates to outlook? Just pokin in the dark, I honestly have no idea.
Sometimes its just some little oddball detail that makes or breaks
everything.  The archives might be more help, I know there have been
threads related to mail setup before but this problem seems to
specific and you point out it works with other mail clients.  If you
have one of those talking Yoda dolls now might be a good time to pull
the string and see if he has any worthwhile advice.  : )

Max

--
And on the eighth day he said "There shall be no rest for the weary."

Sleep is not overrated!!