Re: Build Nvidia driver for Fedora 9, AMD?

Erich Zigler wrote:

Long story short is if you are looking for 3D support on Fedora 9 it
may be a long wait.

Whoah!

Thanks both for this warning. This has put my plans to upgrade to F9 on immediate and indefinite hold.

Just a thought - but I suppose a retro-grade to the supported version of Xorg is going to break too much?

I know Fedora likes to be on the cutting edge - but releasing development snapshot as the default for something as fundamental as X? Hmm.

Mike