Re: FC9 - sounds of silence

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:

On Saturday 17 May 2008 13:51, Bill Davidsen wrote:
I did an upgrade from FC9beta to the release version, and everything
worked fine until I tried to play a clip from CNN. Then I tried youtube,
mlb.com, no sound anywhere, even though sound had been working. Appears
that pulseaudio has decided to take over sound and not let me use it.

Did you check that you had libflashsupport installed?

It is probably also worth checking all the sliders on the volume controls, including the hidden ones. I think I had to unmute at least one of them to get sound working.

	Michael Young