Re: F9: The good and the bad

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 19:37 -0400, lanas wrote:
Snip
>    - Multiple desktops - not easy to find where to add desktops.
>      Havent't found it yet. Bummer.

I have found that by right clicking on the desktops in the panel it
will bring up a gui that will let you change the number of desktops

in fact there are a few places you can right click to get some
customization done although a little sloppy especially with the
desktop background image. I tried to import a jpg image into the
list of backgrounds and it never showed up in the list. I tried this
a number of times with no success. Then on an xserver restart I went
back to try again and I had numerous entries for the same image. but
at least got the image on my desktop now and found a way to delete all
the extra ones in the list by editing the
~/.kde/share/config/plasma-appletsrc file.

Hope this helps some

Don