Re: Related to all lists : Does anyone maintain a "live" TODO list?

2008/5/14 Arthur Pemberton <pemboa@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Ie. Is there a central list across devel, testing, qa, docs, website,
> etc.. of things that need to be done?

Not that I know of. But...

Every team in Fedora that I work with does maintain a todo-list:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Tasks

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

I'm not sure if a single master list would be that much more
effective, but if you think it would be useful do feel free to
aggregate these lists in a single location :) And I definitely agree
that tasks lists are a very useful thing to have around, especially
Re: lowering barriers to entry!

Best,

Jon