Re: f9 eth0 not enabled on startup

"Patrick O'Callaghan" <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Are you running NetworkManager? In general, NM and s-c-n don't get
> along. You need to use one or the other.

I did notice that NetworkManager now appears to be on out of the box.
Turning it off makes things a bit saner for me.

I'm still trying to figure out of NetworkManager is now capable of
bringing up the network at boot time.  (Bringing up the network only
after login makes impossible to have NFS-ed /home directories.)

-wolfgang
IPv6 on Fedora 7 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/fedora/ipv6-tunnel.html