Re: KDE docs

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 12:08 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 May 2008 01:23, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > Not a single one of the various KDE4 apps I've tried on F9 has a working
> > Help (not even Dolphin, the new file browser!), even though I can see a
> > bunch of docbook files under /usr/share/doc/HTML. Is there some extra
> > set of packages one is magically supposed to know about to get the
> > documentation? Or some magic script one is supposed to run to generate
> > the docs from the docbook files?
> >
> Not sure what has gone wrong, Patrick.  I have F9 that has grown from rawhide
> over the last few weeks and I have docs installed.  Why not use the Software
> Installer to manually add the docs?  I did a search on 'docs' and got a raft
> of entries.

By Software Installer do you mean gtk-packagekit? I used it to search
for 'docs' and couldn't see anything relevant to KDE except API stuff.

BTW, the gtk-packagekit GUI doesn't appear to support complex queries.
You can select KDE on the left menu, or type 'docs' in the search box,
but not both.

poc

PS This is the output of 'yum repolist':

adobe-linux-i386     Adobe Systems Incorporated                enabled
fedora               Fedora 9 - x86_64                         enabled
google               Google - i386                             enabled
livna-development    Livna for Fedora Core 9 - x86_64 - Devel  enabled
localrepo            Fedora Local Repo                         enabled
updates              Fedora 9 - x86_64 - Updates               enabled