The kdb kernel debugger is available for F9

I've ported kdb over to Fedora 9 and am making this available to
those who might find it useful with today's release of F9.

kdb is the kernel debugger from SGI, from
        http://oss.sgi.com/projects/kdb/
It's not gkdb nor kgdb, nor kbd.

This port is preliminary; more changes are required. Nonetheless,
since it's starting to work, and it might be helpful to others,
I'm making it available before it has been fully tested. I.e. I'm
taking the approach of "Publish early, publish often". Feedback is
appreciated.

NOTE WELL: Getting this to run on Fedora 9 has been a non-trivial
effort, due to the differences between the stock kernel.org kernel
and F9.

Also note that, since F9 was only released about an hour ago, I'm
still downloading all the ISO's like everyone else. I.e. I haven't
had time to test this properly on a complete F9 system, only some
testing on the F9 pre system. Nonetheless, I'll be updating these
patches until  they are well enough along to push upstream.

A copy of the patches, and instructions on how to apply them to
the F9 kernel source, can be found at:
        http://www.supercomputer.org/public/fedora/f9/kdb

See the README file there for directions.

        -dwight-