rpm confusion? :)

I googled for "rpm fusion" and googled asked me "Did you mean: confusion?" :)
I busted out laughing because I am confused regarding RPM Fusion.

I don't see any announcement regarding RPM Fusion and Fedora 9. I'm
not asking you to release RPM Fusion for Fedora 9 if you aren't ready
but please post something that explains what is currently going on
with RPM Fusion and should users still use other repositories or do
you recommend waiting for RPM Fusion and Fedora users use only that
repository.

Cheers,
Valent.

--