Re: Help with either bash or find...

I forgot to add: I assume you are aware that musepack is a lossy
codec/format and so decoding to Microsoft wave or some lossless
compressed format will not get the discarded data back...

- Dan
--

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the OCSL switchboard on +44 845 6052100.  OCSL Registered Office: East House, New Pound Common, Wisborough Green, West Sussex, RH14 0AZ.  Registered No: 2563193