Re: can't shutdown computer.

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 12:10, Mathieu Kretchner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i try to shutdow my computer with K menu but now the only option I have
> is "close session".
>
> Why do I have ONE option ?

Have you created a second user account? I ask because a while back I created a
new user on one of my distros, and after that noticed that KDE only showed
the "close session" option. Of course "close session" takes you back to the
login manager "GDM", so there is no problem shutting the machine down.

Nigel.