Monodevelop

Hi,

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished
and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell
me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)
and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9
becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul
monodevelop maintainer