Re: Too many mails from mailing list

On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 12:13 +0800, Emynn.H wrote:
> I'm wondering if I could still post to the list while setting "mail
> delivery" option disable. I'm fed up with the mail-storm. They just mess
> up my mail-box. If that won't work, are there any other workarounds?

This is a Mailman list, so you can be a member without receiving the
traffic. Just log in at
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list and change the
option to receive mail to No. You can still post.

Alternatively, you can receive the traffic as a periodic digest.

Or you could learn how to use filters in your mail client (very easy in
Evolution, which seems to be what you use) to file the list traffic
separately from your regular mail. I suspect most people do this.

poc