Re: how to connect to wireless access point....

Mike Chalmers wrote:
 Network Mangler!  (I mean Network Manager!)

Thanks, where can I find the Network Manager program? Do I need to
install it or is it in the start menu somewhere?

Its usually installed by default in Fedora. There is an applet that will let you run it in (one of) your taskbars. It can be used to see all of the available networks and lets you select which one to connect to. It will remember your connection password (through a key-ring) and auto-connect for you whenever it detects that Network.

If its not already installed, "yum install NetworkManager-gnome" should install it for you (be logged in as root when you do it). It should install everything you need along with it. Look for: /usr/bin/nm-applet

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx