Re: quick howto for ftpd?

Right, but I need it to be as simple as possible for Windows' users, and sometimes (it seems) getting an SFTP client and getting it set up on Windows can be a problem.

Maybe I should do both, make ssh the primary, and use ftp for a fallback.

<Joe
Joe,

Check out PSFTP <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html>. It's a stand-alone executable so there is no setup other than dropping it in the path and creating an icon on the desktop. Other than the host key prompt the first time a system is accessed, your users probably won't even notice the difference.

Regards,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer