Re: Transmission Q, That is if I can change the subject here folks

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> You shouldn't have to. Is there a bug report filed on this?
>>>
>>> Rahul
>>
>> No Rahul, but it seems like this is the sort of stuff that any use testing
>> at all would find.
>
>Assuming it is reproducible for everyone. Considering that I don't see
>it, that is a pretty big assumption.
>
>Rahul

Well I was gonna demo it for some sceenshots to put on my web page, but while
I did launch it, no gui came up, but according to htop its running and there
is eth0 traffic, it cannot be found and killed without ps or tops able
assistance. It is not 'docked', but then the kde docker hasn't worked here
since early FC6 days.  It went away with a kde update over a year ago, and
has never returned.  To this day, the only thing showing there is the klipper
icon.  I'm hoping that F9 will be more stable in this regard.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)