Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

On Monday 28 April 2008, Tim wrote:
>On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 13:55 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
>> Just as with books - am I creating a book referencing another work or
>> a book that incorporates chunks of another book, and that depends on
>> context and isn't entirely clear - see the current Harry Potter
>> lawsuit.
>
>I think some people are playing with their magic wands, just a little
>bit too much, in this thread...

Small correction Tim, they are trying to do more with their magic than the
wand contains. Either they can't read the directions, or somebody sold them a
ringer for the real thing.  Either way, they're being twits in front of a lot
of people who DO know better.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)