Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Paul Shaffer:
>> Ah yes - the crux of the matter.  May we also recognize that the "faint of
>> heart" also represents somewhere around 99% of "potential" users?  Even as
>> some portion of the remaining 1% of the less faint seem unhappy?
>>
>> Feel good belonging to such a small, elite minority that shrinks further
>> every day?

max bianco:
> There will always be at least one linux user on this planet.

Success, for some, means taking over and becoming the new corporate
rapist.  For others, it just means being able to do what you want to do,
*despite* the corporate rapist.

Linux is a success, a screaming success.  Just not the success that some
people want it to be, and that really doesn't matter.

I read messages from the public lists.