Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 1:26 AM, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 00:16 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
>  > Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>  > > On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Antonio Olivares
>  > > <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > >>  On adobe flash, you bring up an interesting point, ads
>  > >>  are everywhere, if adobe flash is not present, you
>  > >>  cannot do anything.
>  > >
>  > > You need to start visiting better sites. No good website relies on
>  > > flash that heavily.
>  >
>  > Where's the non-flash content equivalent to http://www.hulu.com?
>  ----
>  It's scary how ubiquitous flash has become.
>
>  Flashblock is your friend...I can't say it enough.
>
>  Craig

I hate flash!! I removed it and so far I haven't regretted it, though
i may yet but i doubt it. I have removed a gaping security hole,
killed half the ads that annoy me to no end, have a lighter by one
package install of fedora, and have moved a step closer to being free
of proprietary software!! Not bad for a minute's work.

Max