Re: Gee, Fedora people must ignore their logs.

On 2008-04-24, jdow <jdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since nobody has whined about this yet I suppose somebody must. So
> consider this an official whine.
>
> For the last week or so I've been getting log messages about updating
> to clamav 0.93 from 0.92.1. I just searched the updates and updates/testing
> for both 7, which I am running, and 8. There is nary a sign of clamav 0.93.
>
> Tsk tsk, gentlemen. Please do get on it.

You can download the source rpm from the development tree and build it
for Fedora7 or 8:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/development/source/SRPMS/clamav-0.93-0.1.rc1.fc9.src.rpm

> And to those of you who've been ignoring your logs - shame on you.

I run my mail server on FreeBSD; clamav-0.93 has been in the ports
collection for a while already. :-)

--

John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)