Re: low power tv

g wrote:

G. I used the wrong term. I apologize. There are no interference issues, nor are there any licensing issues. A wireless network that covers a 2 mile by 3 mile square area without Internet connection, is called an intranet. Any computer that can see the cloud, can communicate with all the other computers, and participate in a videoconference. Thus, it looks a lot like low power tv. Does that make sense? So, what's to keep that from happening? Is it the cost of the equipment for hosting a videoconference? Do you know what's needed?
Tom