Re: Quick postfix questions

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

Todd, Anne, Mikkel---

Thank you all so much for your help. That did it. Thanks to Todd's suggestions and then Anne for your help in system-switch-mail, it did the trick. All my systems are on it now, and system-switch-mail even got majordomo to work with Postfix. And WOW, is it fast! Now we'll see just how good it is under load. I'll also see galternatives to see what that program will do. But overall, a GREAT first impression, and thank you all for your help!

I did accidentally hit "send" before I hit spell check, though. :-(
Sorry. And thanks again for the help!

Gilbert