Re: Alcor Micro USB Card Reader

Subject: Re: Alcor Micro USB Card Reader
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tim wrote:

> > I don't have that one, but your problem may be related to one of mine:
> > My internal reader physically supports various types of memory cards,
> > but the Linux driver for it only supports SD-RAM cards.
> >
> > What sort of card are you trying to use?

I suspect that your internal reader does not show up as a USB
device. If not, there are problems supporting all the different
types of cards because you have to put the chip set into different
modes for different media, and there are problems getting all the
documentation.
Mikkel

If I disconnect the usb plug then lsusb does not report the existence of the unit, so it DOES show up as a USB device...but a deaf and blind one!

I cannot seem to get any responses from it at all...

Geoff