Re: Quick postfix questions

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 17 April 2008 18:52:58 Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
If sendmail was working previously there are symlinks to reconfigure.  I
believe I used system-mail-switcher to do that.
I typed in "system-mail-switcher" at a command prompt, and it says
"Command not found". A yum install system-mail-switcher didn't do the
trick, either. And I couldn't find it in the Gnome menus, either.

I may have got the name wrong. It's not a Fedora tool, but a package that you need to install. Yes, it was wrong. It's 'system-switch-mail'. Fedora has an rpm for it.

Anne

You may also want to use Alternatives Configurator (/usr/bin/galternatives) From the System Tools menu.

Mikkel