Seniors moment re: searching Fedora Users archive?

How do I google for a thread in the users list?

I must be having a senior's moment because I cannot find the thread
which appeared there a couple of months ago about how to get cnn.com
LIVE video to work.  I am getting the following error
"
STREAM ERROR:
Stream cannot be reached. For technical issues, use the FAQ
"
Have gone through the FAQ, all blockers are off etc.

Please remind me how to google correctly in the Fedora list, or point me
directly to the thread I am looking for, or suggest how I might get this
working.  I am using F8 and Firefox 2.0.0.13

--
Regards Bill