Re: Am I blacklisted?

On 16/04/2008, Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I tried to sent a thread reply two times yesterday.
>
>  Bot nothing came to the mailing list. Is there some kind of blacklist
>  which blocks my mails?

You normally won't receive copies of your own emails (and Google, in
particular, will try to hide them if you do :o)). You should go to the
list options page (via the "To unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the
mail, heh) and check you have your subscription set so you receive
copies of your own messages. If you're using a web interface for
reading you may well need to make other config changes, but try that
one first.