xine and .m4v

after last update xine-lib (current version xine-lib-1.1.11.1-1.fc8) lost its ability to play .m4v files. Mplayer and vlc, which I also keep on this machine, are playing those fine though. The worst thing is that xine-lib is the backend for Miro, and I can't watch 90% of downloaded stuff now, including the old clips. The latest Miro can switch to gstreamer and that one does play .m4v, however the picture is so ugly and it consumes so much CPU that I want my old xine-lib back very badly.

To my surprise all the previous versions of xine-lib-arts, xine-lib-extras-nonfree, xine-lib and xine-lib-extras disappeared from the fedora-updates and livna mirrors right after update was released, thus I have no idea how to roll-back to the previous version.

Any suggestions are appreciated

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running FC7 i386 and FC8 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./