Re: Samba won't dance (more info)

Claude Jones wrote:
This whole exercise was brought on by my wish to share my HP laser printer on my Fedora box with the Windows machines on the network. I've gotten it to work before, though not for a good long while now. None of my Windows boxes see the Fedora box right now, and therefore don't see the printer...

You may want to set it up as an IPP printer on the Windows boxes, and print directly through CUPS on the Linux box.

Mikkel