Re: Cursive script fonts

Bill Davidsen wrote:
I could really use some readable cursive fonts, preferably the same font(s) for gimp and OpenOffice. Does anyone have a good pointer?

And can I just drop a font in the font directory, or need I "install" it? I have some fonts in OO-1.0 from RH-8(KRUD release) which aren't in the new versions.

Thanks to all for the pointers, I'll start evaluating "readable" over the next week or so. And I'll grab the fonts I like from OO-1.0 and move them. Time to create a /common/fonts directory in my site shared common tools and configuration.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>