Re: PersonalCopy-Lite-soundfont

Tim:
>>> The C64 could do some rather interesting things, but sound quality is
>>> something that I'd have praised it for.
>>
>> Typing correction:  Isn't something I'd have praised it for.

Michael Schwendt:
> That could be because you never learned to know any really good music
> created with the C64 (and nowadays it can be kind of difficult to find the
> good pieces, because the most popular audio collections consist of over
> 30,000 files, with quite some junk among them).

You're missing my point.  "Sound quality" is an entirely different thing
than the quality of the music (composing and arranging skills).

Speaking as someone who is a musician who plays keyboard instruments,
and as someone who works in audio-video production in recording and
post-production, my professional opinion is that the sound quality of
the C64 leaves a lot to be desired (noise, buzz, low-resolution, etc.).

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.