Re: evolution

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:57:02 +0200, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 12:15 +0200, roland wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:44:38 +0200, FAUCONNIER Valery     AWL-IT
<valery.fauconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> try to launch evolution into a terminal, maybe you will get more
> information.

I launched it and had the output in annex.
I only give you one example of the output

there seems to be a lot things wrong
----
indeed there does seem to be a lot of things wrong.

Personally, I would move the evolution folder before launching it...

get a command line...

$ mv .evolution .evolution-bak

Then I would launch evolution and set it up all over again.

Then if I needed e-mail from previous setup, I would either 'import' the
email from ~/.evolution-bak or quit evolution and manually move the mail
from the backup folder into the new folder.

Craig

I was already fearing for that solution, hoping for a simple one. :-<
I thank you for that quick response and I hope not to encounter any supplementary unexpected problems with this movement.

Thanks again
--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba