Re: how to delete some iptables items

Y Uanlux schrieb:

I followed some online instruction and set iptables rules (as below) from iptable -L -t nat.

I want delete the last item. What's the command line to do this using iptables?

You need the line number of the rule you are going to delete

iptables -L -t nat --line-numbers

Then you must use

iptables -t nat -D <chain> <line_number>

Chain can be PREROUTING, POSTROUTING or OUTPUT - you did not mention in which chain your rules reside.

--
Adalbert Prokop   -=O=-   PGP key available
E-Mail: adalbert.prokop.at.gmx.de