Re: Thank you, unknown genius!

Les Mikesell wrote:

I already gave you the link earlier. Nspluginwrapper is installed by default which can run plugins in a separate memory address making it possible to confine it by policy. If a flash plugin tries to access files under .ssh for example, SELinux policy can prevent that as a obvious violation.

That hasn't been released yet has it?

It is available in rawhide and will be part of Fedora 9 release at the end of this month. I am not sure whether it is getting backported to previous releases but probably not.

Are there policies that actually
do something useful that are known not to break anything?

Sure it does. Again read the link at

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/15700.html#cutid1

Rahul