To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: Gallery2 installation, so where is it?

hi Chris,
share with you...... i installed the gallery2 yesterday.

this is what I did and it was running well....see also readme.html attached

1. download the zip file
2. unzip
3. copy the gallery 2 folder to the server www folder
4. go to the gallery 2 folder /install/
5. creative login.txt and change permissions to chmod 777 to the gallery2
folder
6. create a database, user and password
7. continue on database key in details and admin account details
8. create config.php and copy it to the server gallery2 folder and change
chmod to 777
9. after installation complete and change config.php chmod to 644.
10. Installation complete, now you have to figure out how to use gallery2.

thanks

regards,
Edwin Tan,
Technical Support Manager