tfpd/in.tftpd problem

Yesterday I installed rawhide and installed tftpd.
When anther computer tries to access a file in /tftpboot
my computer returns a packet that wireshark interprets as:

"Destination unreachable (Host administratively prohibited)"

And the requesting computer just retires the request.
I've turned off the firewall and set selinux management
to permissive to see if that helped, nope.

Here is xinetd.d/tftp which points at /tftpboot and runs in.tfptd as root

[wink@hpzv5k xinetd.d]$ cat tftp
# default: off
#	protocol.  The tftp protocol is often used to boot diskless \
#	workstations, download configuration files to network-aware printers, \
#	and to start the installation process for some operating systems.
service tftp
{
	disable	= no
	socket_type		= dgram
	protocol		= udp
	wait			= yes
	user			= root
	server			= /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
	server_args		= -s /tftpboot
	per_source		= 11
	cps			= 100 2
	flags			= IPv4
}

Here is the directory and file I'm trying to access:

[wink@hpzv5k xinetd.d]$ ls /tftpboot -dl
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 2008-04-09 11:07 /tftpboot
[wink@hpzv5k xinetd.d]$ cd /tftpboot
[wink@hpzv5k tftpboot]$ ls -l test1.boot
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 21 2008-04-09 11:07 test1.boot

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Wink Saville